Induction into the Candy Hall of Fame is the highest honor in the confectionery industry. It is bestowed upon individuals who have dedicated their careers to the overall betterment of the category. Successful candidates for nomination must have exhibited service to the industry over and above their personal careers, giving back to the business through active participation in trade associations, educational efforts, and community involvement.
Nominations for induction into the Candy Hall of Fame are welcomed from any source, but should include proof that the criteria below have been met. In addition, the Candy Hall of Fame Selection Committee accepts letters of support from individuals familiar with the nominee’s qualifications.
Send all nominations and supporting materials to:
NCSA CHoF Selection Committee
3135 Berea Road
Cleveland, OH 44111
Nominations can also be emailed to email@example.com.
Candy Hall of Fame Nominating Criteria
- Twenty (20) years of service in the candy industry (buyers must have at least 10 years of experience).
- The nominees must have a demonstrated loyalty to building and supporting the candy industry through active participation over and above job requirements.
- If nominee is retired or deceased, nomination must be within two (2) years of either event.
- Unless deceased, the nominee must attend the Candy Hall of Fame Induction event.
- The nominee must agree to meet NCSA deadlines for materials and information.
- The nominee must be at least 50 years of age.
- The nominee must be a current NCSA member.
Nomination does not guarantee induction.